VKReborn-Variant Knights

Final Fantasy XI Linkshell - Phoenix Server

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfall

PostSubject: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:21 am

Hello Variantknights old and new. Ive been out of the net for awhile but planning on a triumphant return soon. First off i like to say that my wife has recovered from her ordeal last october and is doing well. My son cameron is growing without me atm as im on another deployment.. this time in Afghanistan. I miss you guys and i hope everyone is doing well whether they are playing in the game or just dealing with life. I plan to restart an account in september but im not sure if darkfall is still on the server considering my long term of absence. If he's not then i guess back to square 1!!! -Miyari still has my HQ staffs too!!! little sneaky red mage!!! - Just wanted to vent a bit, you guys normally was my escape and i found myself at peace talking to many of you within the linkshell. WOW is garbage and i swear it should be swept off hte face of the earth!!... Hmm... wow i said alot... in closing.... football season is coming!!! aod and misay should have their jaguar coats by now... my panthers are pretty much in for trouble.. no quarterback!!! and for the love of god...... GET CANNIA DONUTS PRIOR TO ALL EVENTS!!! - i can almost guarantee success if she's got a dozen in front of her before killing something!

darkfall still lives - dont let the rumors be truths - ITS GO TIME!!

oh yeah, is it possible to post pics onthis site.. if so let me know and ill post some pics of my son.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cannia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:48 pm

You maybe alive but kos is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://variantknights.forumotion.net
Aodhamair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:28 am

Dark it's great to hear from you! I hope the old darkfall is still active, if not we'll welcome xxDarkfallxx or whatever you come up with lol. Be careful out there, and we look forward to seeing you back. VK is having a lot of fun right now. We are relatively small, but get a ton accomplished. Our only issue now is that Kosc is m.i.a. But the other leaders have split up duties in his absence, and things are going really well. We hope he comes back too ^^

Go Jaguars indeed! It might be make or break for the coaching staff this year. There is a lot of talk about us losing the franchise. Attendance was really poor last year, and when the Jags didn't draft Tim Tebow, half the city was in an uproar haha!

Well, take care man, see you soon!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 pm

let's see.. ive applied for a character reactivation - hoping they can pull me from the abyss and get me going again. not sure what job im gonna get to 80 first -- (to many options) - but ill probably go with getting my paladin, cor, and blu up to par. Speaking of blu - did they get watered down or did they get some new spells added to the arsenal?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cannia
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:39 am

Choose white mage my friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://variantknights.forumotion.net
Aodhamair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:12 am

I see blus nowadays using 2 spells in particular. I don't know the names but one is refresh and the other is haste. I think you will be pleased
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:50 am

cannia asking me to be a white mage is treason.. lucky for you tho you have been pardoned... now if you had asked me to be bard --- YOU WOULD SURELY BE BEHEADED!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:39 pm

good news - looks like im getting out of aghanihell a little earlier than expected... t-minus 35 days till my return to FFXI.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 pm

are there any new expansions i need to purchase?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aodhamair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:46 am

There will be two expansions for Abyssea by the time you get back. "Visions" and "Scar". There may also be 3 mini expansions that you may have missed, can't remember when they came out. Shantottos Ascension, and 2 others whose names escape me at the moment. The content is completely separate on those 3. Completing the content allows you to pick an augmented piece of gear of your choice. I personally only bought the first one, and didn't like it enough to buy the other 2. But the Abyssea expansions are great, and probably a must have if you want to be part of the 50K per hour + experience we've been enjoying as of late ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 pm

thanks aod, i purchased shantottos ascension before i left but didnt bother with the other 2. I'll be sure to get the Abyssea expansions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:32 pm

MAJOR UPDATE - RETURN OF DARKFALL - OCT 4TH! - HIDE THE MOOGLES AND CANNIA'S DONUTS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months   

Back to top Go down

Through hell and back!- Returning in 2 months
Page 1 of 1