VKReborn-Variant Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VKReborn-Variant Knights

Final Fantasy XI Linkshell - Phoenix Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

final fantasy XIV - the new adventure

Go down 
+3
Aodhamair
Cannia
darkfall
7 posters
AuthorMessage
darkfall

final fantasy XIV - the new adventure Empty
PostSubject: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 6:56 pm

just curious if anyone else was gonna join final fantasy 14 or stay put. im debating it atm but if i knew others were going id give it a shot... be nice if there's alot of us who's gonna get it to maybe get on the same server and continue variant knights domination in the final fantasy universe.
Back to top Go down
Cannia
Admin
Cannia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:47 pm

Honestly my computer doesn't meet the requirement for ff14. You need a very advance computer for it.

Back to top Go down
https://variantknights.rpg-board.net
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 am

hmm, havent looked at the requirements yet but im pretty sure if my desktop and laptop can handle fallout 3 and crysis i should be good.. already pre-oredered it for the pc.. Debating on melting my ps3.
Back to top Go down
Aodhamair
Admin
Aodhamair

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:03 am

I can't do both and I'm enjoying ffxi right now, so I'll probably stay put unless everyone else jumps ship.
Back to top Go down
Cannia
Admin
Cannia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:32 pm

The requirement is way above crysis.

Here is a link to do a ff14 bench test.

http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/media/benchmark/na/

[8000 and over] Extremely High Performance
Easily capable of running the game on the highest settings.

[5500–7999] Very High Performance
Easily capable of running the game. Should perform exceptionally well, even at higher resolutions.

[4500-5499] High Performance
Easily capable of running the game. Should perform well, even at higher resolutions.

[3000-4499] Fairly High Performance
Capable of running the game on default settings. Consider switching to a higher resolution depending on performance.

[2500-2999] Standard Performance
Capable of running the game on default settings.

[2000-2499] Slightly Low Performance
Capable of running the game, but may experience some slowdown. Adjust settings to improve performance.

[1500-1999] Low Performance
Capable of running the game, but will experience considerable slowdown. Adjusting settings is unlikely to improve performance.

[Under 1500] Insufficient Performance
Does not meet specifications for running the game.

First computer score an 206
nVidia Geforce 9100
6 GB ram
AMD athlon II 620 quad core
window 7 home premium
Need a more powerful advance video card

Gildark's computer score a 900
C2D 2.4GHz
4GB ram
BFG GTX 8800

My research shown that Geforce 9100 video card was release with low end. Even a 8800 was an improvement.

This is a friend's of mine computer most advance i seen score over 4000.
Core i7 920 OC24GHz
6gb ram 1600MHz 7-7-7-21
3 GTX 260 core 216 SC's in tri SLI

but again isn't this a 2500 dollar computer?

Same friend's this time test is on his laptop score 2500
C2D 2.1GHz
4gb ram
GTX 130m
Back to top Go down
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:24 pm

pretty awesome specs there - not sure if i can handle at max but im pretty sure my laptops and desktops can run it no problem

desktop - amd quad core - 4gbram - 2x radeon hd 3850 -

my vaio is only dual core but is sporting a nice radeon hd 4850 card so i should be good.. gonna be splitting time in ffIX and FFXI - wife gonna kill me when she finds out im heading back to ff land lol
Back to top Go down
Cannia
Admin
Cannia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:45 am

3850 might meet the min requirement. No information on the requirement has been release. I am just going by the beta requirements.
Back to top Go down
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:00 pm

yeah, i read up .. the min is like a geforece 9600 or a radeon hd 2900 - mininum resolutions seems to be 1280x720 to play it.

mini update.. i like to spoil myself so im getting a new desktop just for FFXIV - hopefully i can get everything i need within the budget the wife gave me lol
Back to top Go down
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 pm

well got my new desktop on order - didtn get everything i want - *blames wife's money limit*

intel i7 processors 930x4
6gb ram 1600
2x - hd radeon 5570 - 2gb total

less than 90days left in aghanihell
Back to top Go down
Cannia
Admin
Cannia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 pm

I want you dead now!
Back to top Go down
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:38 pm

so do the taliban, pick up a turban and get in line!
Back to top Go down
Cannia
Admin
Cannia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:38 pm

between us both you would be the closest one to wearing something that looks like a taiban blue mage.
Back to top Go down
Rulishia

Rulishia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 3:14 am

Well, just to throw my two cents in:

I have FF14 on order and would like to join others of VK on the new game.

I know I haven't been on lately and my time zone prevents me from being on with the rest of you, but I must say that i miss having y'all around.
Back to top Go down
Rulishia

Rulishia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:34 am

UPDATE!!!

For anyone that might be considering a trip to FFXIV:

I just started up Rulishia Titan (yes, your FFXI character surname is the same as our server) on the Rabanastre server.

I guess it will be awhile until I get strong enough to really do anything, but the local squirrels and crabs of the city-state of Ul'Dah will feel the wrath of my spear.

I toyed with the idea of creating a VK personal linkshell, but... It just doesn't feel right without anyone there (so I DID NOT create an LS there).

I'm currently watching this topic so if anyone else wishes to try out FFXIV... Please post here if you are. That way I can see about maybe linking up.

I'm also posting up a pic of my new Rulishia Titan, the Lancer of Rabanastre (server).final fantasy XIV - the new adventure FFXIV_1286711358
Back to top Go down
thunderpants

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:15 pm

I am on Palamencia - Thunder Pants Very Happy

come join me! It's awesome
Back to top Go down
Rulishia

Rulishia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 6:42 am

thunderpants wrote:
I am on Palamencia - Thunder Pants Very Happy

come join me! It's awesome

Where on Palamecia? Limsa Lominsa, Ul'dah or that forested city (forgot the name...).

Gonna have to look into getting a transfer, if possible

I'm also guessing that you are the one named: Obei Thunderpants?

Never mind, I found out what city you're in: Ul'dah (TY Lodestone)
Back to top Go down
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 10:23 pm

palamecia is it? - darkfall is otw!
Back to top Go down
Rulishia

Rulishia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:39 am

Alright. Anyone else?

BTW did anyone create a Linkshell yet?
Back to top Go down
chiquitito

chiquitito

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:04 pm

I going to join you there guys, Chiq Altitan. Not sure how much time I will spend playing 14 tho. There is a lot of things still to do FF11 and 14 still got a lot of bugs to work out lol. But I'll stop by once in a while Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myrkridian

Myrkridian

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:51 pm

i got ff14 last night i'm the server "Selbina" XD name is Myrkridian Lockheart LOL
Back to top Go down
Rulishia

Rulishia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:16 pm

Well, I guess you did not notice before, but it seems the rest of us are on the server "Palamecia"

There you will find:
Thunderpants aka "Thunder Pants"
Darkfall aka "Darkfall Titan"
and me: Rulishia aka "Rulishia Mithran"

I haven't seen much of Darkfall recently, must be pretty busy. But you can prolly find us and follow our progress on Lodestone.
Hopefully you'll come and join us.
Back to top Go down
Myrkridian

Myrkridian

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:05 pm

i just might start over there not like i'm high lvl yet but what nation ya at cause i wanna start in the same town/zone where i can get help
Back to top Go down
Rulishia

Rulishia

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:00 pm

We're all in the city of Ul'dah on Palamecia server.
Most times that I've caught TP he's been AFK vendoring and I am waiting for my PC to arrive. So hopefully you'll run into him.

I'll be around as soon as I can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: final fantasy XIV - the new adventure   final fantasy XIV - the new adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

final fantasy XIV - the new adventure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VKReborn-Variant Knights :: Welcome to Variantknights. :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: