VKReborn-Variant Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VKReborn-Variant Knights

Final Fantasy XI Linkshell - Phoenix Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absent indefinite :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jubidious

Absent indefinite :) Empty
PostSubject: Absent indefinite :)   Absent indefinite :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:19 am

Hey guys how are you Smile

Just wanted to check in and say hi love the new template for the site. It's been a long time since I've seen any of you Sad. It's four am for me and my basement was just flooded ... so I have to stay up until the cleaning people get here... actually i don't want to sleep.

Anyways idk hi Razz. I switched over to Hades back in October ish, made some nice friends, I did make a taru char named Scrumptious on Titan. Good times Very Happy. Recently quit ffxi finally though, hoping to play ffxiv maybe I'll see some of you there Smile. Going to play with Navion and bladotha/zephon... old friends. I just hope i can get everyone i know on 14 you know? Ok i'm rambling its 4am... Any of you going to play ffxiv? Cannia get her relic? Or kosc? or aod? anyone D:

Newho going to go troll some more forums !

xoxox
Jubidious
Back to top Go down
jubidious

PostSubject: Re: Absent indefinite :)   Absent indefinite :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:20 am

Hope you all are doing great and I'm sure with Variant's Knights great leaders you guys have gotten far Smile

Wish you all the best of luck~
Back to top Go down
Cannia
Admin
Cannia

PostSubject: Re: Absent indefinite :)   Absent indefinite :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:25 am

Hello,

nothing new just poking kos with a chop stick.

I will be in chats f you wanna chat.
Back to top Go down
https://variantknights.rpg-board.net
darkfall

PostSubject: Re: Absent indefinite :)   Absent indefinite :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 am

im planning on playing ffiv since i already preordered it and got a new computer just to smack it around. let me know what server u start on and ill try to start on the same one
Back to top Go down
jubidious

PostSubject: Re: Absent indefinite :)   Absent indefinite :) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Ah i see where the chat is Smile
Not sure what server I'll be on but I'm assuming you were talking to cannia darkfall Smile still looking for a legit site that will tell us what the servers will be. I know theres a few sites out there that tell us what the beta names are.

If i knew for certain I'd be telling all my friends to "go to this server" haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absent indefinite :)   Absent indefinite :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absent indefinite :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VKReborn-Variant Knights :: Welcome to Variantknights. :: Public Discussion-
Jump to: